Re: [IGS] Geranium Johnson's Blue

If I asked the neighbor could I have some more for my fellow listers,
how many would that be, and in what countrys do you live?  Mind you, he
could say "NO"!   But I hate to go over and ask for one small start when
I'd need more - so just in case, IF its possible, would you wanna trade or
send me postage?  Lemmyno!