Re: [IGSROBIN] where did they all come from?

Thank You Alby for the info.

        I do have Pelargoniums of South Africa volumes 1-3 by Vorster and de
Walt.
        What I need is info on the species from Australia!
        I will be sure to check your web page.

        My absolute favorite species from South Africa is P. tricolor -
Violareum. I propagate them by cuttings. Never have I seen a seed from the
plants. Has anyone else? Just curious?
        Have a colorful Day!

        Cynthia Pardoe
          El Cajon,Ca