[IGSROBIN] Yellow Geraniums

Help needed,
We have read of YELLOW Geranium seed sold by Thomson & Morgan.  My
understanding is that this company was liquidated and their business taken
over, in Australia at least by Erica Vale.This seed was never available in
Australia as I understand.
Perhaps they still exist in the States or the UK.
I have heard that their yellow was really a rather insipid cream or dirty
My friend in WA is seeking seed of this cultivar and I seek your opinions
on this cultivar and any information you can provide as to obtaining this
seed and information pertaining to any other yellow cultivars in the US or
We are still waiting on the release of Cliff Blackmen's lovely yellows.  I
think he is too tied up with some overseas companies.
Regards Alby
Geraniaceae Is All Around The World
<A HREF="http://www.users.bigpond.com/SCRIVENS/">Click to visit my web
<A HREF="mailto:SCRIVENS@bigpond.com">Email me</A>