Re: [IGSROBIN] where did they all come from? What am I getting myselfinto????

  • To: IGSROBIN@MAELSTROM.STJOHNS.EDU
  • Subject: Re: [IGSROBIN] where did they all come from? What am I getting myselfinto????
  • From: Alby Scriven <SCRIVENS@BIGPOND.COM>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Jun 1999 08:20:03 +1000
  • Comments: RFC822 error: <W> Incorrect or incomplete address field found and ignored.

Come on Cynthia, take the plunge.   :)
There is little more satisfying than raising one's 'children' to flowering.
 (even if it really is the bees doings )
Regards Alby
Geraniaceae Is All Around The World
<A HREF="http://www.users.bigpond.com/SCRIVENS/">Click to visit my web
page</A>
<A HREF="mailto:SCRIVENS@bigpond.com">Email me</A>

----------
> From: Cynthia Pardoe <RegalArt@AOL.COM>
> To: IGSROBIN@MAELSTROM.STJOHNS.EDU
> Subject: Re: where did they all come from? What am I getting
myselfinto????
> Date: Wednesday, June 09, 1999 2:29 AM
>
> Andrew,
>         One of Dr. Sefton's greatest passions is the Regal. As a Dr. in
> History, he has studied this plants genealogy. What he presented to me in
> lecture, and what I shared with all of you was his works based on his
data
> gatherings and historical research on the plant. I think at this point,
it
> would be wise for me to see if we couldn't dig up the lecture that was
video
> cameraed and lesson in detail the part that he discusses conjunctional
and P.
> fulgidum as a genetic part of the Regal.
>         As for me, nothing is written in stone. I treated it as "theory"
my
> words. For until a genetic break down has been done on those old 19th
century
> Regals, that are hopefully stored in drawers in the England Archives.
Then
> and only then will I accept the data, and no longer have reason to call
it, "
> theory." So until otherwise all data is interesting theory and I welcome
all
> theories. I've seen too much to believe otherwise, I raise the "x" factor
> here.......BEES. Boy have you seen the pollen legs of a busy happy bee?
Mega