Re: [IGSROBIN] G argenteum

Ouch Robin...with large signs everwhere saying what they'll do to you if
you are caught pinching seeds?
In that case, let me tell you a little story fresh from our Swedish
national TV....the famous Henrik Zetterlund was telling a story about G
renardii, apparently the BG in Gothenburg has a very nice blue flowered
clone, and two collectors visited the garden, one nursery in Germany now
sells it under some Russian sounding female name, and the very same clone
is also for sale in the UK under the name G renardii 'Zetterlund' and they
are virtually the same. Think the UK nursery got permission but the German
one just happened to.....

Ouch! But now I have a lead on a local nursery that might just have it.
Let's keep our fingers crossed and hope for the best.

Ingrid in Sweden