Re: New member in the list

Hi Catia!
Welcome to this nice list. Rules for registering differ per country and
usually are done by the countries society. How ever - one country has
the task of coordinating - I thought for the Pellies this was the
American society but I could be wrong. I have only one Stellar amongst
my collection - the white "Arctic Star" who usually survives well
through the winter in my small conservatory. Hope you enjoy the list as
much as I do! Wished it was may already - want to put everything on the
terrace again!!!!!!!!!!
Mimy in Holland

--
Mimy Sluiter