Old Raiser

G'day all,
Received the following letter which you may find of interest.  It would be nice if any of you were able to assist Ed.
"Hello Mr Scrivens-
My name is Ed Olson-Moore. My father, Carlos Moore , was one of the founding
members of the Southwest Branch of the International Geranium Society.
Geraniums were his passion. At one point my dad had one of the largest
collection of species Pelargoniums in Southern California. He not only
collected these plants , but also worked on hybridizing . Unfortunately, most
of the plants he was working on were lost when he died in 1973.
According to my mom, he did manage to get  a few cultivars into the hobby:
'Copper Canyon' , and 'Brazil'. In addition a family friend introduced
'Carlos Moore 'and 'Suzie Moore'. All of the above are Regals.
While going thru your website, I ran across a plant in the Scented Leaf
varieties, named 'Aroma ', which my dad also apparently introduced, according
to your list.                                                       I can't
tell you how excited I was. We've been looking for the above named cultivars
with no luck so far. After seeing your list , I searched several nursery
lists in the USA for this plant, and have found it in at least four of them.
It's great to know that this plant lives on.
I'd like to know if you are aware of any other cultivars that my dad may have
introduced. I'm also curious if you know if any of the above named cultivars
still exist. We're anxious to bring them back into the family.
My mom, Suzana Moore, is turning 88 in July , and is still very lucid. I'd
like to see if I could
obtain any of the above,  if they are still in circulation. I'd like to
present them to my mom as a birthday present. But even if I have no luck in
that area, I know I'll be able to present her with one-'Aroma'! Thank You
very much for your list and the rest of the information on your website. As I
get older I find myself getting addicted to this hobby. I guess some of my
dad rubbed off on me. Thanks again.
Sincerely -
Ed Olson-Moore
'Geraniaceae Is All Around The World'