Re: Unfinished projects ...

Good morning,

I was just reviewing archived email and I came accross this from you, which
somehow was overlooked, which I regret.

I would very much appreciate a list of books dealing with geraniums.

My name is Ron Hay, and my address is 15404 Leadwell St., Van Nuys, CA 91406.

I am relatively new to the world of geraniums and have become an ardent fan in
recent months. I was fortunate that our local Green Arrow Nursery has begun
featuring a whole galaxy of beautiful zonals and other fancy-leaf pelargoniums
this year, and have been feeding my habit:)

I would be grateful for any assistance you might be able to provide.