e-mail for Cindi -re seed trial

Hi Cindi! I have the results of the seed trial but I lost your e-mail
address. Not very good news. I tried germinating them in moist paper
towels in a sealed tupperware dish. I also had some coconut sented seeds
from a seed trade and some rosy geraniums that I got as a free gift from
a seed company ( I believe they were pelaguniums) That I started at the
same time. I only have one of the rosy geraniums growing and there was
two other of the rosy geraniums that looked like they werre ready to
sprout so I planted them up but they didn't grow. Nothing else
germinated. is the geranium robustium a hardy geranium? You said they
originated in africa so I didn't think they were. I had some hardy
geranium seeds that I germinated last year by putting them in some moist
vermiculite in a sealed bag in thee fridge. I didn't check that often
and they germinated right in thee fridge. They're now planted out in my
garden and I'm hoping they wintered well. We still hae a foot or so of
snow so I have to be patient to see how they grew. Please get bnack top
me with your e-mail address Thanks Pat patrice@neet.big-river.sk.ca