Back issues of Geraniums Around the World

I found out something interesting this week.  Did you know that some of the
back issues of GATW were entirely devoted to one topic?

The Summer, 1987 issue was written by Michael Vassar entirely about species

The Spring 1986 issue does not mention the author, but is devoted to dwarf
and miniatures and continued into the Summer, 1986 issue as well.

Winter 1988/89 is written by Carol Roller all about scenteds.

And in Spring of 1996 there was a neat 2.5 page article by Gary Scheidt and
Michael Vassar about the chromosome numbers of pelargonium species.

I'm thinking about doing some research to see what other issues were entirely
devoted to one topic.  If anyone else is interested in this, I'll report back
with what I find.  Let me know if you're interested.

If anyone wants to order back issues, they are priced according to
publication date:

1953-1978:  $2 per copy
1979-1994:  $3 per copy
1995-present:  $3.50 each

These prices include postage and there is a discount given on bulk orders.

-- Obviously I've been reading back issues of GATW this past week.  What's
everyone else up to?