Re: Temperature

  • Subject: Re: [IGSROBIN] Temperature
  • From: maria guzman <eulen@TAOSNET.COM>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Mar 2002 21:59:15 -0700

>    What temperature do you think the seeds in paper towels in the
>plastic bag are?

Room temperature.  I did this in spring, not the middle of winter!  But if
you have fluorescent lights you can do it any time of the year.

Of course, different areas would be different.  Aren't
>you someplace warm?
Northern New Mexico.  This morning it was -6F.  I'm leaving Wednesday for
Montana which is sometimes warmer :-) but more often colder :-(.  However
with central heating + a wood stove one gets by.