Re: Blooming minis

  • Subject: Re: Blooming minis
  • From: Judith Cassidy <JudithCidy@MSN.COM>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2004 08:32:01 -0600

 Hi Sandy,
Thank you so much for responding to my email.  I've just printed your rep=
lies and am going to have a cup of tea and look them up in my books.  Hop=
efully I will get my order off today.  You  are the only that responded t=
o my request so I'm doubly happy that you did so in such detail.  =20

Yesterday, I had a bad case of computer frustration but I unplugged it ov=
ernight and it seems   to respond this morning.

It was so good hearing from you.
Judith =20