Re: Minis

  • Subject: Re: Minis
  • From: Judith Cassidy <JudithCidy@MSN.COM>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2004 10:08:34 -0600

I finally finished my order:
Stellar:  Lotus Land, Shirley Gilliam
Minis:  Elmsett, Occuld Orange Tip, Beacon hill, Morning Sunrise,   Just =
William, Bold Imp
Carnation Flowered:  Mme Thibault, Jeanne
Angel:  Quantock Star,   Q. Beauty, Q.May ( They looked so pretty in Faye=
s book I thought I would give them a try.

I love the variegated leaf varieties also....this is what I started with =
many years ago.
I do have one  that I grow as a topiary that I would recommend....French =
Lace...course it has never bloomed for me but it is so delicate and such =
pretty leaves.

Do you attend the geranium show in May? =20
Thank you for all your help.  I miss the chatting that used to happen   o=
n this site.