Pelargonium Plant swap?

  • Subject: Pelargonium Plant swap?
  • From: Kent Fenley Fenleykent@AOL.COM
  • Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2005 20:07:33 EST

It's Kent in Indiana and I was wondering about the probability of a
pelargonium plant swap in late May or June. I should be over my busy time then and I
hopefully will have plants left to swap. This may not be possible outside of the
USA, are there any other interested? Last year I sent plants to Texas and
Oregon and the postage started at $4 for priority mail.