Re: Lady Plymouth - Grey Lady Plymouth - Silver Leaf Rose

  • Subject: Re: Lady Plymouth - Grey Lady Plymouth - Silver Leaf Rose
  • From: maria guzman mirror@3RIVERS.NET
  • Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2005 07:48:17 -0700

Grey Lady Plymouth has white or silvery edges to the leaves while Lady
Plymouth is plain green. While not generally a fan of variegation I find
Grey L. P. more interesting, it has a greyish all-over appearance.
G.L.P. is in the rose-scented group; is this what is meant by Silver Leaf
Rose?  I forgot the original posting.