[IGS] Review of IGS Robin for GATW

If you want to write a review of the IGS Robin for submission to the GATW and
zap it over to me, I'll be happy to send it on.  I believe that Michael Vassar
is in the process of getting on-line and subscribed to the Robin, and he's who
I have sent to in the past.  In fact, if you don't mind, I'd be interested in
running it in Geraniamania, which is the San Diego Geranium Society
newsletter.  Our meetings are held in the evening and some of our members are
unable to attend, and I think that the Robin is something that they would
enjoy, but not very many have signed on yet that I'm aware of.