[IGS] Contributions for Newsletter

I was thinking that some it would be an interesting article for our club's
newsletter if I could put together something that would have bits and pieces
from all of us on the Robin.  Maybe a couple of sentences about who we are,
where we live, what type of geraniums we are growing, and what sort of
experiences we've had?  For those of us in Southern CA, it's hard for us to
even imagine what you go through to keep your plants alive in the winter in
the North and East Coast.  But, on the other hand, you probably don't have to
prune your scenteds with a hatchet either!

And how many of us are there on-line at this time, do we know?

Hoping to hear from you soon.