Re: [IGS] Intro and a question or two.

Maybe I should clarify it to caudiciform plants. Described by Gordon Rowley
as "plants that survive periodic drought by means of a swollen, perennial,
watery storage organ "caudex" from which arise slender, usually annual
photosinthesizing organs." I am sorry I was not mores specific the most
common plant I can think of is the ponytail or Beaucarnea recurvata or
maybe Pelargonium torrulosum or Pelargonium crassicaule. I find these
plants so interesting for the main reason that they come from so many
places and plant "families" that you really have to learn about alot of
different plants but they all have the caudex that makes people stare at