[IGS] Weather conditions

Looking forward to receiving the article.  Thank you.

Is your weather such so that I can ship your plants?  I have the Snowy Nutmeg,
Charity, and a Little Primula all bundled up and ready to go.  They are in 3
1/2" pots now, so I can hold onto them as long as it takes for the weather
conditions to be favorable.  In the past, I've wrapped the plants individually
in newspaper and then put them into a cardboard box filled with styrofoam
peanuts and they made it through to MI without any problems.