Re: [IGS] Test

Hi Diana ,
My internet connection has been down so I haven't been checking for a
couple of days but was surprised when I didn't see very much activity. I
too thought everyone must be outside playing in the dirt <G>.
I have had difficulty in the past with posting but nothing recently.
Looks like we have a more messages now so I guess we are up and running
Thanks for checking on the situation for us.