Re: [IGS] oz catalogues

Hi Sharon,

> Hello!  I'm new to the list , nurseing my first ever few cuttings of
> geraniums hoping for roots - would love to know about more of them!

Welcome to the IGSROBIN. Look forward to hearing your comments . Welcome
to the world of Scented Geraniums too. What ones do you have?

Have you seen the IGS web site and followed some of the links that you
can get to from there? There is some good information on some of those

What area are you writing from? Just trying to keep track of where our
participants are from.
The only person that actually participates in the list and has a Catalog
would be Robin Parer. She has a web page also that can be found through
the IGS website.

Dale Neil
Zone 5 Illinois