Re: [IGSROBIN] Geranium Books

Judith,

Timber Press put out a book fairly recently on scenteds, Scented Geraniums by
Faye Brawner and Jim Becker.  A joint effort by Brawner, Michael Vassar &
Robin Parer on the entire geranium family is expected to be released in the
next year or so.  It has been written and is in the proofreading stage.

To my knowledge, there is no book on angels.  I've gathered data and photos of
the cultivars in the US and am currently trying to gather similar data on the
European and Australian hybrids and have submitted a book proposal, but have
not heard back from the publisher.

Cindi