Re: [IGSROBIN] Mission Impossible

Your determination reminds me of a videotape I saw of another geranium
society's plant show and sale where the person who put the tape together
started out by showing the empty rooms, then the tables being added, and then
snippets of all the work to get the plants installed just so.  All with the
theme to Mission Impossible playing urgently in the background and the speed
adjusted a tiny bit so they rather looked like ants scurrying around.

Let us know when you're successful.