Re: [IGSROBIN] Rootone by Schultz

Dot,

It's good to hear from you again.  What have you been up to?

Since you've had success with it, I picked up a little bottle of Schultz
Rootone rooting hormone at the local store and will give it another try.
Maybe I did something wrong the first time.  How do you prepare your cuttings,
and what do you root them in, and any special tips?

Since everybody else seems to be able to take cuttings that root reliably, I'm
darn well going to learn to do it successfully too!  I hear people talking
about their 100% success rate with cuttings and my eyes glaze over, mouth goes
slack, and I start to nod my head like one of those toy dogs in the back
window of a car.  Robin is on a holy quest to obtain seeds, and I am searching
for the perfect way to take and root cuttings.  No problemo.  We should have
this down pat in a couple of weeks, and be ready for the next mission.  Right
Robin?

Cindi
hedgehug@aol.com