[IGSROBIN] clueless in florida

I have to admit I am pretty bummed out.  The minute my back is turned, or
several years after my back is turned, they add a new genus to the g group.
I mean really.
what will be next.  Petunias, rhodendron, marigolds, for gods sake.  When
will it end!!

Something is amiss.  We have pels in San Diego that appear to be part
beaver, and part drunken sailor.  In addition, cindys angels sulk, and I
suspect they are anorexic and need of extended therapy.

I may just retire to the country and raise hackels.