[IGSROBIN] Pelargonium seed

Hello, Pelargonium friends,

as a beginner with these wonderful plants I took the opportunity to buy some
seeds from our German Succulent Society. Perhaps you know the phase, when you
collect everything before you start to specialize ;-).
Now I have 10 packages without knowing exactly, what I have and how to sow
(with 'stalk'?) and care for. Perhaps some of you could give me some more
informations about following plants: P. barklyi, P. bowkeri, P. dasyphyllum,
P. incrassatum, P. klinghardtense, P. myrrhifolium var. fructicosum, P.
paniculatum, P. proliferum, P. pulverulentum, P. schizopetalum.

Many thanks and best regards from cold, grey Germany!

Astrid