Re: [IGSROBIN] sources

I guess we are all starting to think about sources. I've been refraining from
asking since I'm new to the forum, but since Susan has started the ball
rolling, I would like to ask about sources for the variegated varieties of
pelargoniums. I have a catalog from Glasshouse Works but see only one, "Frank
Headly," which I plan to order. There used to be a place in Atlanta called
Exotic Plants that may have carried some, but I haven't heard of that lately.
Any clues would be appreciated.
Thanks - Judith