Re: [IGSROBIN] Angel question

Dale,
I was afraid of that. Cool being the limiting factor since I live in South
Carolina. But I do have a cool basement with a bank of florescent lights over
shelves, so that may have to be their home, even though I would prefer the
patio with semi shade.

It was exciting to hear about your pels in the attic (sounds like the name of
a novel).  Why do you leave the lights on 24 hr? Don't they need a little rest
now and then? Apparently not! That's a new one on me.

Thanks for the info. - Judith