Re: [IGSROBIN] spelling

Thanks for all your understanding and funny replies to my spelling
I was really surprised when I looked at that message the next day.
While I endorse the idea that what you say is more important than the
spelling and grammar, If  a person can't read what you say, than they
well never know what it is :-) .
I don't have a cat to destroy my keyboard and we don;t have the dog
that I might be able to blame it on anymore..hmmmm.... maybe he did
chew on the keyboard after all :-) .
Weather is looking like spring now and I am starting to harden off
plants . I have some that I stored in paper sacks all winter as an
experiment and need to see if any of them will come back to life.
It's been a long winter.

Need to finish another project before I call it a day. Hope all is
well for everyone.

Oh Judith, I think that African violets don;t really need as much
light as pelargoniums do to  grow well but that still doesn't mean
that 24 hours is the best.