Re: Favourite

  • Subject: Re: [IGSROBIN] Favourite
  • From: kimipig <kpig@LIVEDOOR.COM>
  • Date: Mon, 14 May 2001 06:19:38 +0900

>Since we all love pelargoniums, I have a suggestion: why don't we all tell
>each other about our favourite?
>Gunnar Dath

That is a good idea!
Right now my problem is I do not know much names,
because most of my geraniums and pelargoniums from stores
has no name. (it is common here except scented)
Also I am looking at IGA seed list and still I could not find
some of them in my books.
So that I can learn more and get information about them, too.

My favourite one is white double geranium with a bit of
pink color sparks.  I do not know the name.

Japan
kimi