Image

  • Subject: [IGSROBIN] Image
  • From: Gunnar Dath <golath@OTENET.GR>
  • Date: Thu, 17 May 2001 11:15:30 +0300

Hi all,
I didn't get a reply regarding images, so I now try one. Here is my pelargonium favourite, not because of its flowers but because it is the best growing I have ever come across, nearly rosebud flowers of a deep red colour. This one (very small, a cutting from last autumn) grows among rocks and is watered very seldom even in the summer:

Gunnar Dath
Aetos
Please visit our website:
www.kalimera.nu/koroni