images and Old Spice scented

  • Subject: [IGSROBIN] images and Old Spice scented
  • From: Terry King <taeking@endlesshealth.com>
  • Date: Thu, 17 May 2001 17:06:55 -0700

I haven't posted in many months so sorry to complain, but I also received
only code.  In addition, in order to get any of my mail(after 1/2 hour of
trying) I had to turn off my virus protection and lengthen my server
timeouts to 5 minutes.  I know this is not a problem for those of you who
have fast connection but some of us still have primatively slow connect
speeds.

I ask, please don't send any more images and for goodness sakes don't
include them in responses!

I would love to see the pics and am willing to go to a website to see them.

One of my favorites is a scented called Old Spice.  It hasn't been very
vigorous for me though.  Any one else grow it?

Terry King