Geraniums Around The World CD project update

Hello All,

Just wanted to let you know the master CDs for the 1953-2003 Geraniums Around The World were mailed off for duplication today.  We are almost there!  Know all of you who took advantage of our special pre-purchase price will be very pleased.

Sandy