Re: [IGSrobin] FW: Returned mail: response error

  • Subject: Re: [IGSrobin] FW: Returned mail: response error
  • From: Sandy Connerley <sandy_connerley@sbcglobal.net>
  • Date: Tue, 8 May 2007 16:44:43 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Julio,
Did you email Sue Kaiser, the membership secretary?  You can send your membership check to IGS, PO Box 92734, Pasadena, CA  91109-2734, or you can pay using PayPal on the IGS website, www.intgeraniumsoc.com
As far as registering for the annual meeting, that goes to me separately.
Thanks and let me know if you need further help.

Julio Diaz <jdiaz@mazdausa.com> wrote:
I'm not able to get any response from the IGS to renew my membership,
please help.
Thank you,