Re: [IGS] succulent species

I've been off-line for awhile due to computer problems that make being on line
more frustrating than rewarding.  Since you are from the San Diego area, I
would suggest that you stop by the SD Geranium Society meeting, which is on
the second Tuesday of the month in Room 101 of Casa Del Prado in Balboa Park.
Use the Village Place entrance to the Park, between the zoo and the space
theater.  The PELARGONIUMS OF SOUTHERN AFRICA series by JJA van der Walt is in
the club library and it has quite a lot on the succulent pelargoniums.  You
would probably also like to talk with Carol Roller of C's Blue Geranium, who
is a regular attendee of our meetings.  Towards the end of the year, we will
be having Michael Vassar speaking on the subject of species.  Our show and
sale this year will be on Saturday and Sunday, May 16 and 17 from 10 am to 5
pm, also in Room 101.

Cindi Lohry
President, San Diego Geranium Society

P.S.  If you need to arrange for transportation, e-mail me back and we'll work
out the particulars.