[IGS] Internet Message

Hi again Clyde,

>Please tell me how and in what situation to grow G. dalamaticum. I
have only
>killed it twice and would like to try one more time. Does it need
full sun? I
>have never seen it in flower, except in books; I did see in
someone's garden
>in the fall and liked the autumnal color of the foliage.

I will be interested in the response to this inquiry myself since I
have only killed G. dalmaticum once. I would like to try again
because I think it is a lovely plant. I had mine in what would be
considered a border around a Lilac bush in part shade. It did get
awfully dry there last year and I don't know if that was the problem
or not.
Hope we get some answers.

Sorry I don't know anything about Yeo but it sounds like I should
look for him.