[IGS] FYI RHS note on cultivar names for geraniums

Those of you who belong to RHS and get 'The Garden' probably saw this, but
for those of you who haven't, the latest issue has a little blurb I'm going
to copy - without specific permission - as I thought some may be

"The Geraniaceae Group of The British Pelargonium and Geranium Society last
year appointed David Victor as Registrar for cultivar names in the genus
Geranium. A preliminary checklist of 600 names has been published by the
group (a full register is planned from 1999).  Cost 4 (pounds sterling)
(inc. p&p) [note may be more for non UK?] to non members, from Richard
Clifton, 7 Crabble Road, Dover, Kent CT170QD."

Thought it best to quote rather than try to paraphrase and screw it up :-)

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
Editor:  Gardening in Shade
Gardening Topic Index for Suite101: