[IGSROBIN] Pelargonium havlasae

Hello All,

My commercial growing friend in West Australia has a number of havlasae
tubers for sale.    You would need to have a very very fat wallet if he is
fair dinkum about the price he mentioned to me.   I think he is probably
looking for a commercial grower in either the States or Japan to develop
and multiply them.
Fortunately he had given me a few tubers before a Cactus/Succulent person
in the USA told him what he thought they were worth.
They are very very rare indeed, there is/was only a very small patch of
them in a rather isolated area of WA and export is likely to be prohibited
in the very near future.  They certainly are an endangered species which is
a shame as they are a very worthwhile species to grow.
You can contact him, Rodger Broinowski, by email at:

Geraniaceae is all around the World