Re: [IGSROBIN] Damn what a long day

Hi I had bought a martha washington geranium at the flower show  it was
in beautiful shape but I don't have very good light in the house and I
was going to put in in one of my containers so I put it outside to start
hardening it off It was a little cool yet. Are the Regal geraniums more
supseptible to the cold then others for I set out some of my other
geraniums too and they were fine but my martha washington went kind of
wilty  and eventually the stem kind of darkened and that was the end of
it. I took some tip cuttings for they hadn't darkened yet  for I'd love
to grow them on but I need more info about the regal - martha washinton
geranium.Thanks Pat in Sask.
 I got some more scented geraniums to add to my collection too!
P. S. I'd love some of the graveolen cuttings if you could get them to
me!
patrice@net.big-river.sk.ca