Re: [IGSROBIN] Ninja raids

Blame my Uncle Bill, not me.  He lived across the road from an old German
farmer who grew huge fields of corn.  Bill would buy a packet of the novelty
seed corn, the kind that grows 10 feet tall and slip over in the dead of
night and plant a couple kernels here and there in the field and sit back and
watch the old boy try to figure out why an occasional plant would zoom up
into the stratosphere.   You'd see him poking around the base of the plant
while puffing furiously on his pipe, hat pulled down low over his face,
scowling away while he tried to figure out what happened.

It became a matter of family honor to see who could pull off the best ninja
raids in the dead of night.  And if my dad ever actually can prove who
painted his John Deere tractor pink, there's going to be one less family
member sitting around the table come Thanksgiving!