Re: [IGSROBIN] what's in a name?

Dear Peter,

Thanks for the information. I don't use the term "Martha Washington"
because I don't like it - too long, and because most people I meet don't
seem to use it.

Andrew
San Diego, California

"P. domesticum is not a real species. It is a made-up name. And the
domesticum group ("grandiflorums") and P. grandiflorum have both large
flowers, but according to the geraniaceae group checklist pelargonium
grandiflorum does not have played much part in the formation of the
regals.
And why don't you call them Martha Washingtons ?"