Re: [IGSROBIN] Dividing geraniums

Hello Diana,
Unfortunately they do not ALL divide but certainly MOST will.  Best done
whilst they are at rest, say late winter,early spring dig them up and
"hack" away to your hearts content. When you dig them up you should be able
to see natural places to split the plant. Often you can just pull them
apart, if not. cut with a clean sharp knife and replant the youngest
sections straight away.
Regards
Alby
Geraniaceae is all around the World