Re: Blue Sky/ TPB/ IGS Board Meeting

  • Subject: Re: Blue Sky/ TPB/ IGS Board Meeting
  • From: Ed Olson Moore H20wrx@AOL.COM
  • Date: Fri, 8 Nov 2002 23:11:13 EST

David -
At the risk of continuing this borderline "off topic" subject, I'd like to

I tried e-mailing IGS board members several times before I posted on the
Robin. I still have yet to get a response on the Robin or directly.  Although
I feel I was pushed past the point of exhibiting good manners, I do apologize
to you and to all list members for venting my frustration on a privately run

Thank you for allowing me, as a guest, to communicate w/other people
interested in the Geranium Family.

I will make every attempt to keep future posting on topic, per your

Ed Olson-Moore

In a message dated 11/8/02 6:29:03 AM Eastern Standard Time, mentha@BEEB.NET