  • Subject: Dancer
  • From: Sandy Connerley sandyc@SURFARI.NET
  • Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2002 23:29:35 -0800

Thanks for the detective work.  I was hoping that was the case, but have
lists from Australia of every pelargonium he hybridized and it isn't
there.  I will post the information when I find out!

Thanks.  I may just add that to my order from Jean next year.  If anyone
wants an adorable dwarf, Jean has 'Bunny' that is from Ron Mitchell in
England.  It has lavender and white flowers, single, rather primitive,
but slightly twisted in such a way as to have the top two petals look
like rabbit ears and the bottom three are slightly twisted as well.