Hypothetical Question

  • Subject: Hypothetical Question
  • From: Sandy Connerley sandyc@SURFARI.NET
  • Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2002 19:16:38 -0800

    If there was an ideal location for a garden of species pelargoniums
in the US, exactly where would it be?  I read in one of the back issues
(and I don't remember where) that at one time it was thought that
Irvine, California, was an ideal location.  Being a northern California
person, I don't even know where exactly is the location of Irvine as far
as weather is concerned.  Just a curious thought.