[IGS] winter in the greenhouse

It's dark when I leave for work in the morning and dark when I get
home-what a nice surprise on the weekend to see pelargoniums blooming in
the greenhouse-some mini-zonals "Orion", "Black Vesuvius" and
"Goblin"-all in shades of red.  I think they will replace poinsettias in
the house this year.
The stellars are blooming lightly, but growth has stopped and leaves are
yellowing and falling- can someone let me know if this is normal?
Watering is minimal and no fertilizer this time of year.  Greenhouse is
about 45-50 degree night temps.
Seeds from pelargonium species are sprouting after only a week!
And...in less than a month the days will be getting longer.  Hooray!
Snohomish, WA
Coldest night so far 28 degrees