[IGSROBIN] NEW LIST OWNERS

For troubleshooting and other list maintenance questions, please note that the new list owners of the IGSROBIN email list are David Barrett and Brenda Archer.  We are relieving Diana Pederson, who started the list and has done a wonderful job of maintaining it; she is devoting time to other projects, but will remain as a list subscriber and a consultant to the new owners.

David Barrett's personal email address is david@1000feet.prestel.co.uk  He lives in Wales, and is the lead person on maintaining the IGSROBIN list.

Brenda Archer's personal email address is barche@ix.netcom.com   She lives in San Diego, California, and is working with David on list maintenance.

Please feel free to contact either or both of us directly if you have any problems or concerns about the list.  If we don't know the answer, we will research it and respond to your request.

Brenda Archer