[IGSROBIN] thank you to all who responded to my query

Greetings from Sweden!

Apologies for my late reply....and I must say a big THANK YOU for all the
kind replies to my dilemma with the P alchemilloides seeds that didn't want
to germinate!

We didn't see any meteorites...the sky was cloudy and I am convinced that
we wouldn't have seen much had it been clear. Optimist :-))))))

Here in Sweden the ground is rather white...the roads are slipepry and we
have seen on the news that other parts of Europe suffer from more snow than
it is customary. Bet it'll come this way ...soon.
But we are holding up....so I must ask all of you...what do you do to while
away the non-gardening months?

All the best from Ingrid in Sweden