[IGSROBIN] new try

Hi All,

I am not sure if my previous e-mail came through...in case it didn't...here
goes;
>Apologies for my late reply....and I must say a big THANK YOU for all the
>kind replies to my dilemma with the P alchemilloides seeds that didn't
>want to germinate!
>
>We didn't see any meteorites...the sky was cloudy and I am convinced that
>we wouldn't have seen much had it been clear. Optimist :-))))))
>
>Here in Sweden the ground is rather white...the roads are slipepry and we
>have seen on the news that other parts of Europe suffer from more snow
>than it is customary. Bet it'll come this way ...soon.
>But we are holding up....so I must ask all of you...what do you do to
>while away the non-gardening months?

So far so good. I had a nice surprise sitting in my mailbox...GATW has
arrived! Thank you so much Cindi and all involved ..... it is so good to
get different perspectives..isn't it?

Looking forward to December,

Ingrid in Sweden, because then it is just one month left of the old year!