Re: [IGSROBIN] thank you to all who responded to my query

  • Subject: Re: [IGSROBIN] thank you to all who responded to my query
  • From: Mimy Sluiter <manx1@wxs.nl>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Nov 1998 12:00:53 +0100

John & Pat Adney wrote:
> Scented pellies and a cozy corner will work everytime!!
> John Adney

Yep - so true :-)
And my male is bred in the USA, so perhaps needed some extra enticement
to overcome his "victorian" habits (he does want a romantic setting and
also does NOT want us to actually SEE him do something amorous <VBG>)...

Mimy Sluiter
e-mail: mailto:manx1@wxs.nl
homepage cats: <http://welcome.to/Manx>
homepage politics: <http://welcome.to/d66.noordholland>